Monday, April 21, 2014

Memory Lane

I was looking through some photos from the archives and came across some images that I havent seen in a long time.  Here are two of the stair from the Pipes Cove house.  I'm thinking I might add these images to my portfolio on mkarchitect.com




Here are a couple of Aldo's before he asked me to help him figure out some new windows and walls!  For those of you who haven't had coffee, scones or biscotti from Aldo, you don't know what you're missing...It's worth a trip to Greenport to find out.


This is a construction photo of the Shulz Stein house in Orient.  Gary Loveless and his sons Tabor and Jared of Vector East Carpentry did a great job on this renovation addition.

Thanks to my dear friend Yvonne Lieblein who inspires me to keep on blogging, and to SHINE.




No comments:

Post a Comment